We place emphasis on YOU. You are a part of our success, and every role is just as important as the next. We value not only a positive working atmosphere, but also open communication. We support you in your personal development, recognise your potential and help to foster your professional training.
Do you have a vision? We share it!
Apply today by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What will you do as an electrical engineer at WIET?
- Everything that an electrical engineer needs to learn, and much more
- Control engineering and switchgear construction
- Plant engineering and industrial assemblies
- Network technology and robot systems
- Measuring, checking and commissioning automated systems
- It’s fun to learn in a modern company
- Electrical engineering is a varied profession
- With sound, practical training, doors will be open to you
- Because you’d like to make something of it
What will you receive?
- Real money, you’ll have earned it!
- Interesting training
- Fun while working
- Promotion opportunities in a young and dynamic team
How can you join our team?
- Send us your written application by the beginning of February at the latest
- Come and try us out for at least 2-3 days
- You’re invited to join us at our apprentice day in March
- We will hold a personal meeting with you and your parents, where you may be offered an apprenticeship
- Programming and engineering of control systems (e.g. Simatic STEP7/TIA Portal) in plant engineering/the automotive industry
- Visualisation with WinCC flexible and WinCC
- Project preparation, project planning and software development
- Independent plant commissioning
Your profile [qualifications/attainments]:
- Completed technical training (HTL, FH, TU) in automation technology or electrical engineering
- Knowledge or control system programming (minimum S7)
- Several years of relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of instrumentation and control engineering and electrical engineering
- A willingness to travel for short term-assignments
What we can offer:
- Long-term employment with the security of a successful company
- Interesting projects
- A young team with a bright future
- A pleasant workspace in a highly regarded office
- A gross annual starting salary beginning at EUR 45,000 with the potential for higher pay according to qualifications and professional experience