What will you do as an electrical engineer at WIET?
- Everything that an electrical engineer needs to learn, and much more
- Control engineering and switchgear construction
- Plant engineering and industrial assemblies
- Network technology and robot systems
- Measuring, checking and commissioning automated systems
- It’s fun to learn in a modern company
- Electrical engineering is a varied profession
- With sound, practical training, doors will be open to you
- Because you’d like to make something of it
- Real money, you’ll have earned it!
- Interesting training
- Fun while working
- Promotion opportunities in a young and dynamic team
How can you join our team?
- Send us your written application by the beginning of February at the latest
- Come and try us out for at least 2-3 days
- You’re invited to join us at our apprentice day in March
- We will hold a personal meeting with you and your parents, where you may be offered an apprenticeship